Although there are countless at-home teeth whitening treatments available, every dentist will tell you the same thing: There is absolutely no way to achieve the same advantages of professional whitening.
In other words, at-home products all have one thing in common. They over-promise and under-deliver. Instead, why not choose a professional tooth whitening treatment that ensures the following 10 benefits!
- 1. Maximum Whitening: The whitening trays and strips found at your local drugstore may or may not provide good results. You see, every patient’s teeth are different and will require unique treatment, such as a curing lamp, which is only available in a professional setting.
- 2. Professional Strength: Most over-the-counter products will provide results one to two shades brighter; but a professional-grade product can whiten your teeth by as much as 10 shades.
- 3. Quick Treatment: The whitening products available from your local store may help lighten your teeth the one or two shades that have already been mentioned, but there’s another huge drawback. That minimal amount of whitening can often take weeks – if not months – to achieve. Instead, you can get a white smile of up to 10 shades lighter in as quick as one appointment!
- 4. Convenient Treatment: Tired of walking around the house with strips on your teeth? If so, it may be time for the convenient treatment of professional teeth whitening that can be done on your lunch hour!
- 5. Pick Your Shade: Not everyone wants to go Hollywood-white with their smile. And since the results of at-home products can vary depending on your teeth’s enamel, the controlled setting of a dentist office will ensure that you get the color that best suits your complexion and lifestyle.
- 6. Long-Lasting Results: Unlike store-bought treatments, a professional whitening treatment typically includes a take-home maintenance kit or whitening pen to perform ongoing maintenance for a long-lasting smile.
- 7. Expert Information: Your whitening treatment will begin with an examination of your teeth to determine the cause of the stains and whether or not they will respond to whitening. This information leads to the next advantage.
- 8. Budget Friendly: If your dentist advises that the discoloration of your teeth is the result of an underlying factor, your budget will thank you because you’ll be saving wasted dollars on the endless purchase of at-home whitening products.
- 9. Confidence Boost: Having your teeth professionally whitened will encourage you to smile with confidence! And this confidence boots leads to the next advantage of professional teeth whitening…
- 10. Greater Success in Life: That’s right, a healthy smile not only boosts your self-confidence, but it can open doors in your personal and professional life, as well.
If You Agree
If you agree it’s time to let a professional take control of your smile, make an appointment today with Bella Smiles to get the smile benefits you deserve!